Discovery Finance is one Australia’s Top 10 Commercial Mortgage Brokers, we have decades of experience in commercial property and finance and can arrange a funding solution that suits you. Our aim is simple, to provide you with the most effective commercial financial solution for your commercial property requirement. This means obtaining the best price on the best terms whilst allowing you to concentrate on something just as important, your own business.
We have a simple process when obtaining commercial finance –
Step 1: Preparation & structure
- We meet with our clients to get a detailed understanding of their portfolio & requirements, we can also work with their accountant to make sure the transaction and facilities are structured in the best possible way.
- The deal is packaged up and made ‘bank ready’ to present.
Step 2: Offers & negotiation
- Using our extensive banking panel & industry contacts we speak with the right person, in the right bank to ensure any offers accepted are the best possible fit for our clients.
Step 3: Execution & settlement
- We assist with the documentation process between the banks and the client, and help settlement progress smoothly and without issue.
Due to our large spread of lenders in commercial property finance, our parameters are quite broad. We can assist with any of the following commercial finance situations –
- Fixed interest only
- Variable interest only
- Principal and interest at variable or fixed rate
- Low doc
- Shopping Centres
- Property Development
Looking for another type of loan??
- Basic home loan
- Professional Package
- 100% Offset Home Loan/ Offset Account
- Fixed Rate home loans
- Business loans
- Asset finance
Discovery Finance can assist with Commercial Property Finance loans from $50,000 to $100,000,000+ and terms from 12 months to 20 years – and up to 80% loan to value ratio depending on circumstances.
For more information on Commercial Property Finance contact Red & Co today on Call us on 1300 88 73 28 or contact us online and we will call you back within 4 business hours.