Renting out a new complex?
There are a few ways to rent a brand new complex in a timely fashion.
- It’s important to release only a few properties at a time. If you open everything on day one there is too much choice. Red & Co concentrates knocking off property in small parcels at a time.
- Select the market rent and then slightly discount it. It’s important to incubate and occupy a complex quickly. To get tenants to act as the first one in there needs to be an incentive and this is often a slightly discounted rent.
Understand when things need to be rented
- Not all property settles at the same time. Red & Co actively manages the pipeline with owners and the developer to ensure that people are not sitting vacant with their rental property.
Be very active
- Red & Co will have at least 4 open houses per week in the initial phase of renting to ensure maximum tenant access and property exposure.
Have amazing marketing and advertising
- Red & Co ensures the property photos and collateral are the best in the market. Just because the property is new doesn’t mean it looks the best. We make sure the collateral matches the quality of the new property.
By marrying the above we find that we can methodically work through new projects to ensure everybody is happy with getting their first tenant in place.
Contact David Laverty
E: [email protected]