Ballina Central – Property Investment Facility:
- Property Investment facility arranged for the purchase of a sub-regional shopping centre.
- Loan of $27,750,000 secured at a 60% LVR on a non-recourse basis for a 3-year term through a major bank.
- Indicative finance terms secured within a week of initial bank discussions.
- The retail centre has a diverse tenancy mix including two anchor tenants, a full line Ritchie’s Supa IGA and Liquor (Metcash guaranteed) and Big W, two mini majors Priceline and Super Savers along with 20 speciality shops and 2 pad sites, Woolworths Petrol Plus and Hungry Jacks. Tenancy mix features a strong proportion of national tenants and a mix of food and retail.
- Net operating income of the centre is $3,236,501 with a strong tenancy profile, WALE of 8.6 years.
If you need help securing commercial finance for a purchase of development, get in touch with Jayden Vecchio on 0421 874 357 or [email protected].
- YEAR 2016
- WE DID Finance
- CATEGORY Commercial Finance