- Red & Co successfully arranged a refinance of an existing industrial complex with international tenant in Carole Park for a private investor
- Debt of $13M
- Final interest rate negotiated with a big 4 bank was 4.62% fixed for 5 years with the valuation fee rebated and establishment fee significantly reduced
- Incumbent bank offer was 4.71% fixed for 5 years
- Total savings to the client were $36,000
Overall, the incumbent bank initially offered a very competitive interest rate to keep their existing client. However, through market canvassing, Red & Co was able to negotiate better terms with another lender that ultimately resulted in a significant saving to the asset owner.
If you need help securing commercial finance for a purchase or a development project, get in touch with Jayden Vecchio on 0421 874 357 or [email protected].
- YEAR 2017
- WE DID Commercial Finance
- CATEGORY Commercial Finance