NSW Sentinel Portfolio
Red & Co arranged a property investment loan totalling $24,475m for an Australian-based Investment Manager to purchase a Sentinel portfolio located in various Regional areas in NSW.
The portfolio consists of three fully leased Neighbourhood Shopping Centres assets with a combined value of $44.5m.
LVR achieved of 55% with amortisation to 52% during years 2 and 3 of the loan term.
Gunnedah Shopping Centre
- A neighbourhood shopping centre with total GLA of 5,560m², anchored by Coles and Target Country and supported by mini-major Reject Shop and 3 speciality tenants.
Tanilbah Shopping Centre
- Regional neighbourhood shopping centre comprises a total GLA of 3,841m². The centre is anchored by a Coles Supermarket (incorporating Liquorland) and incorporates another 8 speciality tenants.
Rutherford Shopping Centre
- The shopping centre is anchored by a Coles Supermarket (incorporating Liquourland) and supported by 4 speciality tenancies and an ATM. The neighbourhood centre also incorporates a freestanding Amcal chemist. Gross lettable area of 4,205m².
If you need help securing commercial finance for a purchase or a development project, get in touch with Jayden Vecchio on 0421 874 357 or [email protected].
- YEAR 2017
- WE DID Commercial Finance
- CATEGORY Commercial Finance