Acquisition of Yeronga Shopping Village – Property investment loan – $10,320,000 through a major bank.
- An Australian-based investment manager paid $17.4m for the asset at 429 Fairfield Rd, Yeronga.
- The property has a net lettable area of 2,411m² and is on 6,682m² of freehold land including 23 retail and commercial shops with a Night Owl convenience store, a childcare centre.
- Finance was secured on a non-recourse basis at 60% LVR throughout the three-year term.
If you need help securing commercial finance for a purchase of development, get in touch with Jayden Vecchio on 0421 874 357 or [email protected].
- YEAR 2017
- WE DID Commercial Finance
- CATEGORY Commercial Finance