40 Alma Street PADDINGTON, QLD 4064Sold
Sold by Red & Co.
House Sold - PADDINGTON QLD
This charming renovated pre-war home ticks three vital boxes that all home buyers should consider when purchasing real estate, land-size, location and potential. Set over two lots on a huge 810m2, it is ideally positioned only a short stroll from the buzzing café districts of Latrobe Terrace and Rosalie and falls within the Milton State School catchment. The home exudes all the stunning features of a traditional pre-war Queenslander including high ceilings, ornate breezeways, VJ boards, ornate breezeways, polished floorboards and extensive front and rear decks. With an abundance of land and space around the house it can be extended and transformed into the home of your dreams.
A home of this calibre on a spacious double block just a few kilometres from Brisbane’s CBD is a rare opportunity; assured of capital growth in future years. If you can’t make Saturday’s open house, call Anthony now to arrange a private inspection.
• In the highly sought-after Milton State School catchment
• Potential to redevelop, renovate or refurbish further (Subject to BCC approval)
• Spacious front and rear decks
• Air Conditioning in both living areas
• Ample Storage in and under the house
• Downstairs renovated & suitable for dual-living
• Plenty of Room to add a pool
• Zoning: CR2 Character Residential (Infill Housing)
• Multiple car parking on-site
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 810.00 m²
- Floor Area is 290.00 m²
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Outdoor Entertaining