66 Cavan Street Annerley, QLD 4103Price guide $1,019,000 - $1,069,000
Incredible Potential on 2 Lots!
House - Annerley QLD
In one of the most sought-after streets in Annerley, 66 Cavan Street is an expansive family home that has been well-maintained and loved by the same family for almost 25 years, but the kids have long gone and the owners are ready to start the next chapter of their lives.
The home sits proudly on 810m2 over two lots on the higher end of the street. Originally a pre-1946 cottage Queenslander, the home was renovated by the previous owners in the 1980’s, who added the brick renovations to the house. The interior retains much of the charming Queenslander characteristics such as high ceilings with beautiful ornate cornices, wooden floorboards (underneath the carpet) and high built-in wardrobes. The current owners have added a number of features to the house but the most recent work and renovations include: all interiors recently re-painted, entire roof re-done (as seen in the drone photo), double insulation, bathroom updated, air-conditioning added, new ceiling fans, lights, plus more.
The house presents a multitude of options for both families and investors, though no matter what you decide to do, you will have peace of mind knowing you are on 2 lots on 810m2 in a booming area, only 6km from the City. You will experience great capital growth over the years.
Families – The design and layout of the house allows for easy additions and renovations to create your dream home over the years!
• Render the exterior brick and paint
• Add brand-new ensuites above the garage for the upstairs bedrooms
• Convert the downstairs workshop into a bathroom
• Renovate and open up the kitchen area
Investors – Great rental while you submit a DA to Council or just keep as long-term rental and watch the value increase
• In a great location with many features, the home would rent at approx. $750 per week
• Rent long-term and watch the capital growth over the years with minimum maintenance
• Rent short-term while you submit a Development Application to Council
• Despite falling under Councils Character Zoning, the house has been substantially altered in the 80’s and hence has lost a majority of its exterior character, giving it a good chance for a future Demolition Approval compared to other wooden cottages in the area
Additional Features Include but are not limited to:
• 5,000L rainwater tank
• Expansive Rumpus Room Includes Pool-table
• Air-conditioning units throughout
• Brand-new Alarm System
• Fully fenced with secure windows
• Laundry chute in upstairs bathroom
• Timer lights
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Land is 810.00 m²
- Floor Area is 398.00 m²
- 3 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Vacuum System
- Outdoor Entertaining