When choosing a home loan, keep in mind that interest rates and your financial situation will change over time. Make sure your loan is flexible enough to change with you. Features you might want to consider include:
- The option to move from variable to fixed interest rates, or split the loan between both.
- An offset or line of credit account to help you use your income and savings to reduce the balance of your loan.
- The ability to make additional repayments without penalty.
- A redraw facility that gives you the flexibility to use your additional repayments as required.
- The choice of making repayments on a weekly, fortnightly or monthly basis.
- The ability to transfer your loan if you buy
Red & Co Finance isn’t just about Mortgage Broking. We are about providing the best service, with the best products coupled with the best advice – when you settle your first loan, 12 months later and 12 years (and beyond) into the future!
Our staff have a diverse background with years in retail banking, and corporate finance as well as extensive customer service knowledge. We want to ensure you are in the right product today, and into the future so as an added bonus of going through Red & Co we provide annual reviews of your facilities where we are happy to sit down with you and review your facilities to ensure they are still doing everything you originally wanted them to do, and that they are still suitable for your current needs – so contact us today!